How Is My Cervix Suppost To Be Before My Period The Dr Stretched My Cervix?

The Dr stretched my cervix? - how is my cervix suppost to be before my period

the appointment with my 38 weeks I was 1cm expanded. In my 39 weeks appointment was dilated only 1cm so that the doctor gave me a 2 cm. They told me to stop, to have sex seeds overnight. These are all Supposte contractions to start and promote activities sorta so I could have it in time. But nothing happened. My throat felt a little special every day, but thats about it. Any suggestion or comment? Nobody had done with good results.

In addition to the baby's growth and measures 2 weeks has slowed down, so my doctor wants to take time for fear of problems of the placenta. Technically, the basic 6 days.

1 comment:

Proud Mama of 4 said...

The dr. not stretch the cervix, which are 1-2 cm (the cervix plyable and extends up to 2 cm.) are induced in the hospital when the child does not come when you want. No big deal. You can become one of the neck scan to ask.

Post a Comment